How did you get all the way over on the right side of the car?? Am I looking at that wrong? I like it, by the way! PS I've been enjoying following your 365 photos!
Haha, I am driving, just zoomed in a tad with my lens... I am gonna re-attempt this from the passenger side one day. I think it would be an awesome picture.
And thank you! I as well have enjoyed following yours and others.
I like this idea. It's pretty good for a 'drive-by-shooting.'
ReplyDeleteHow did you get all the way over on the right side of the car?? Am I looking at that wrong? I like it, by the way!
ReplyDeletePS I've been enjoying following your 365 photos!
Haha, I am driving, just zoomed in a tad with my lens... I am gonna re-attempt this from the passenger side one day. I think it would be an awesome picture.
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you! I as well have enjoyed following yours and others.