Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day ?? - Las Vegas Trip

So, I went away to Vegas for a while, and didn't have any internet to keep up with the blog. I tried to take as many pictures as I could, but its Vegas. Once I returned home I was so far behind in the blog that I decided to throw in the towel. I didn't want to have to start making up pictures to catch up, cause thats not how this is done. I have decided to return and post some of my Vegas trip and start to post more pictures as I take them. I don't think I can keep up with the day by day thing, but I will as best I can.

Classic Las Vegas picture of the sign!

Paris Casino looking over the Bellagio water show.

Waiting for the Tram at Luxor to go to Mandalay Bay! Thought this was a cool idea, I think it turned out ok.


Cirque de Soleil sculpture exhibit in the Bellagio Casino. This statue is of a Juggler, and it was like 8 ft tall.

Classic Slot Machines in the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino.

The canal that ran through the Venetian where a Gondolier can sign to you in a Gondola Boat.
Huge chocolate fountain in the Bellagio. It was dark, white and milk chocolate that started from the ceiling about 15 ft in the air.

Hoover Dam 1, HDR. Didn't turn out like I wanted, but still neat.


Hoover Dam 2, HDR. Its high!

No comments:

Post a Comment